Backpacker534's Site

Questions on general information and things that do not fit into any other categories.

Moderator: srparr

johnhens
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 34

Backpacker534's Site

Post by johnhens »

During the "lull", that time between the end of October and Mid May when access to IR is not possible, take some time and check out Backpacker534's site:
http://briansplace.ynt1.com/backpack/backpack.php

A lot of links to TR's and interesting sites about IR.
johnhens
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 34

Re: Backpacker534's Site

Post by johnhens »

johnhens wrote:During the "lull", that time between the end of October and Mid May when access to IR is not possible, take some time and check out Backpacker534's site:
http://briansplace.ynt1.com/backpack/backpack.php

A lot of links to TR's and interesting sites about IR.
Anyone else having good info about IR, perhaps we should start a "Library" of sorts with links to sites ect.
fonixmunkee
Forum Moderator
Isle Royale Visits: 18

Post by fonixmunkee »

Hey John, great idea about the library. You'll have to start it with a thread, then compile everything into one single post that we can sticky (and then lock it so no one can comment on it). How does that work? Otherwise, I know there's a way we can make a static page of links, but then only I would be able to edit it and not other forum moderators.
Backpacker534
May actually live on IR
Isle Royale Visits: 9

Post by Backpacker534 »

Hi John. It's been quite a while since I've been on the forum (too busy at work and home, it seems), so while the wife is out grocery shopping and my daughter is working on her book report I figured it was a good time to log on and at least read some of the posts I've missed. Thanks for posting the link to my website. It was really nice of you.

I've really missed logging on, reading and responding all the posts here. I'm hoping that with the couple weeks off I have coming up I will have more time to become an active member of the forums again.

Have a happy and healthy Christmas everyone!